Lighter weight and wider gearing make the Crossroads Elite more responsive and versatile, while its Armadillo tires help ensure you won't be slowed by a flat.
- Shimano Acera 8-speed rear derailleur provides sure-fire shifts every time
- 63mm-travel suspension fork with preload adjustment creates a smoother, more comfortable ride
- Aluminum riserbar creates a stable and comfortable position, while BG Comfort grips keep hands feeling fresh
- Double-walled, stainless, eyeletted 700c rims are durable and low maintenance, with machined sidewalls for consistent braking
- A1 Premium Aluminum 700c frame with hybrid geometry for an upright, stable riding position and low standover for bike path bliss
- Comfort Plus saddle uses springs and a wide platform for over-the-top comfort, while a suspension seatpost takes the edge of bumpy roads
- Smooth-rolling Hemisphere 700c tires use Armadillo protection to eliminate flats and a semi-connected tread pattern for traction and control on pavement or gravel