Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry with a step-through design that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect tires that all but eliminate flat tires, while still providing plenty of traction. Meanwhile, a Shimano 7-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a steel fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles. An upright geometry paired with a step-through design ultimately makes it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power in any condition without the hassle of brake bleeds.
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts|
|HANDLEBARS||Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|TAPE||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|SADDLE||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel|
|SEATPOST||Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp|
|SEAT BINDER||Bolt-type, 31.8mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Mechanical disc brake, 160mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Mechanical disc brake, 160mm|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano EF500, 7-speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tourney, top-swing, 31.8mm band clamp|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, 7-/8-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Tourney, TY501|
|CHAINRINGS||48/38/28T w/ chainguard|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|CHAIN||KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link™|
WHEELS & TIRES
|FRONT WHEEL||2.0 wheelset|
|REAR WHEEL||2.0 wheelset|
|FRONT TIRE||Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm|
|REAR TIRE||Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm|
|INNER TUBES||Schrader valve, 40mm|
|PEDALS||Specialized City, platform|
|FORK||Crossroads Alloy Disc Brake Fork|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Crossroads - Geometry
|Bike Stand-Over Height||541mm||573mm||599mm|
|Fork Length (full)||410mm||410mm||410mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||537mm||558mm||599mm|