With a super-light Chisel carbon fork, the Crave SL is a singlespeed specialist for riders looking to explore race courses with the simplicity of one gear.
- Specialized Hi Lo disc hubs with reliable and smooth sealed cartridge bearings
- Specialized Ground Control 2.3"/2.1" tires with a fast-rolling yet grippy tread
- Lightweight and stiff Specialized Chisel carbon rigid fork for simplistic performance
- Stout XC SL aluminum with 21mm inner width hookless 29” rims are dialed for the XC course
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for dialed modulation and stopping power
- The custom color—Rocket Red—is designed to naturally age over time. It will exhibit splashes of a dark rich color when exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. This finish is deliberate and therefore not covered under the traditional warranty policy.
- M4 Premium Aluminum frame is super-lightweight, stiff, and features XC 29er Geometry
- Custom SRAM singlespeed specific drivetrain for ultimate simplicity and light weight