Free shipping on orders over $150.
From the ultra-minimalist to the beginning racer, the single speed, fully rigid Crave SL 29 will deliver all of the performance you need for either a ride with your buddies or a race on the weekend. It features a M4 aluminum construction that's light and stiff, plus a carbon fiber fork that maintains efficiency while soaking up minor bumps and vibrations. For the build, we took a minimal approach, spec'ing it with durable components that can take a beating and hand one right back out—perfect for the simplified rigors of single speed mountain biking.
- Our Chisel carbon fork features a monocoque design to ensure a low overall weight and plenty of stiffness. This results in a fork that delivers plenty of speed and response, making it perfect for the minimalist racer.
- Our Stout XC Pro 29" rims have been laced to hubs of the same name, and when combined, you get a light wheelset with plenty of stiffness and control for mixed terrain.
- M4 Premium Aluminum proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with our XC 29 Geometry for an efficient power transfer and handling at speed.
- Shimano Deore M506 brakes handle stopping duties, providing the perfect blend of reliability, strength, and power.
- 29x2.1" Ground Control (front) and 29x2.0" Fast Trak (rear) tires provide plenty of traction over a multitude of terrain types, while still remaining one of the fastest tires for XC racing in our fleet.
|CHAIN||KMC X8, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM GXP, 73mm|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM S-1255, singlespeed specific, GXP, 32T, 104mm BCD spider|
|CASSETTE||Singlespeed conversion kit, 20t Cr-Mo 3/32"" cog, alloy spacers, lock ring|
|FORK||Specialized Chisel, carbon, monocoque, tapered carbon steerer, alloy dropouts, disc mount, OS28 hub compatible|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Stout XC, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|STEM||Specialized Stout XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout XC Pro, Hi Lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout XC Pro, Hi Lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||Stainless, butted, 2.0/1.8/2.0mm, black|
|RIMS||Specialized Stout XC Pro 29, disc, alloy, double-wall, sleeve joint, 26mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24/28h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.1""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Fast Trak Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0""|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano BL-M506, hydraulic, reach adjust|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads|
|PEDALS||Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16"", w/ reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|FRAME||Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, XC 29 Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged post-mount 160mm disc dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice