The all-new Crave Pro 29 is a competition-inspired aluminum hardtail 29er with a 100mm-travel Fox Evolution fork, Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes, and Shimano SLX shifters.
- New, fully butted, smooth-welded M4 Premium Aluminum frame is super-lightweight, stiff, and features XC 29er Geometry, integrated headset, tapered headtube for front-end stiffness, plus bridge-less seatstays for compliance over bumps
- 100mm-travel FOX Float Evolution Series 29 fork with CTD damper, rebound adjust and tapered steerer tube is lightweight, plush, and tunable to help smooth technical terrain
- Specialized Stout SL Disc 29" wheels feature double-wall rims with sealed bearings for lightweight, durable wheels
- Custom SRAM 10-speed XC double-ring crankset with 29er gearing and GXP bottom bracket offers lightweight and durable performance paired with Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus 10-speed rear derailleur for exceptional shifting performance
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes use 180mm front rotor for increased braking power, while 160mm rear rotor keeps weight low. Shimano levers feature lever reach adjustment