Come race day, speed is not an option—it's everything. That's why we built the Crave Comp 29 from a M4 Premium Aluminum that's lightweight and stiff for climbing efficiency. Meanwhile our XC 29 Geometry ensures a proper power transfer to the rear wheel and plenty of comfort for when the trail gets rough. And when it comes to components, we selected the perfect balance of precision and strength, with a double-ring crankset and a plush RockShox fork. Whether you're starting out or a seasoned vet, you'll be able to benefit from its sheer speed.
- Shimano Deore brake calipers and levers provide no-fuss dependability and feel in the brake department, ensuring that you have reliable hydraulic braking power over rough terrain.
- M4 Premium Aluminum proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with our XC 29 Geometry for an efficient power transfer and handling at speed.
- A RockShox Recon Gold TK SL 29 fork delivers 80/100mm (size-specific) of plush, trail taming travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions and a One-loc remote lockout for the climbs.
- Our Stout XC SL 29" rims have been laced to hubs of the same name, and when combined, you get a light wheelset with plenty of stiffness and control over mixed terrain.
- 29x2.1" Ground Control (front) and 29x2.0" Fast Trak (rear) tires provide plenty of traction over a multitude of terrain types, while still remaining one of the fastest tires for XC racing in our fleet.