Free shipping on orders over $150.
Crave Comp 29
Come race day, speed is not an option—it's everything. That's why we built the Crave Comp 29 from a M4 Premium Aluminum that's lightweight and stiff for climbing efficiency. Meanwhile our XC 29 Geometry ensures a proper power transfer to the rear wheel and plenty of comfort for when the trail gets rough. And when it comes to components, we selected the perfect balance of precision and strength, with a double-ring crankset and a plush RockShox fork. Whether you're starting out or a seasoned vet, you'll be able to benefit from its sheer speed.
- Shimano Deore brake calipers and levers provide no-fuss dependability and feel in the brake department, ensuring that you have reliable hydraulic braking power over rough terrain.
- M4 Premium Aluminum proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with our XC 29 Geometry for an efficient power transfer and handling at speed.
- A RockShox Recon Gold TK SL 29 fork delivers 80/100mm (size-specific) of plush, trail taming travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions and a One-loc remote lockout for the climbs.
- Our Stout XC SL 29" rims have been laced to hubs of the same name, and when combined, you get a light wheelset with plenty of stiffness and control over mixed terrain.
- 29x2.1" Ground Control (front) and 29x2.0" Fast Trak (rear) tires provide plenty of traction over a multitude of terrain types, while still remaining one of the fastest tires for XC racing in our fleet.
|CHAIN||KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM GXP, 73mm|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM S-1255, 2 pc., 10-speed XC double, 36/22T|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM X5, 2x10, high mount|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Deore RapidFire Plus, 10-speed, I-spec|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano SLX Shadow Plus, 10-speed, SGS cage|
|FORK||RockShox Recon Gold TK SL 29, Solo Air spring, S: 80mm travel, M/L/XL: 100mm travel, TurnKey damping w/ OneLoc remote lockout, external rebound adjust, tapered alloy steerer, 32mm alloy stanchions, disc mount|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge, thin padding, steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Stout XC, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|STEM||Specialized Stout XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout XC SL, Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system, QR, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout XC SL, Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system, QR, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||Stainless, 14g, black|
|RIMS||Specialized Stout XC SL, 29"" disc, alloy double-wall, sleeve joint, 26mm inner width, tubeless ready, 28/32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.1""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Fast Trak Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0""|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Deore, hydraulic, reach adjust|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads|
|PEDALS||Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16"", w/ reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|FRAME||Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, XC 29 Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged post-mount 160mm disc dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice