Free shipping on orders over $150.
Whether you're just starting out or a seasoned vet, the Crave 29 will take you to your limit come race day. To make sure of it, we constructed it from M4 Premium Aluminum for its light weight and stiffness, making it perfect for climbs. Meanwhile our XC 29 Geometry ensures a proper power transfer to the rear wheel and plenty of comfort for when the trail gets rough. And when it comes to components, we selected a spec based on durability and strength, which means that the bike comes equipped with a double-ring crankset and a Manitou fork.
- M4 Premium Aluminum proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with our XC 29 Geometry for an efficient power transfer and handling at speed.
- A Manitou M30 fork is air sprung and features an XC tune and high-speed damping, making it ideal for race speeds and long distances.
- Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes put out plenty of stopping power and intuitive modulation, all while retaining a comfortable, ergonomic lever design.
- Our Stout XC SL 29" rims have been laced to hubs of the same name, and when combined, you get a light wheelset with plenty of stiffness and control for mixed terrain.
- 29x2.1" Ground Control (front) and 29x2.0" Fast Trak (rear) tires provide plenty of traction over a multitude of terrain types, while still remaining one of the fastest tires for XC racing in our fleet.
|CHAIN||KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM GXP, 73mm|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM S-1255, 2 pc., 10-speed XC double, 36/22T|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM X5, 2x10, high mount|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Deore RapidFire Plus, 10-speed, I-spec|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore Shadow Plus, 10-speed, SGS cage|
|FORK||Manitou M30, air spring, external compression adjust, rebound adjust, lockout, internal shim stack high-speed damping, XC tune, w/ MILO remote, 1.5"" tapered alloy steerer, 30mm straight wall alloy stanchions|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge, thin padding, steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Stout XC, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|STEM||Specialized Stout XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout XC SL, Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system, QR, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout XC SL, Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system, QR, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||Stainless, 14g, black|
|RIMS||Specialized Stout XC SL, 29"" disc, alloy double-wall, sleeve joint, 26mm inner width, tubeless ready, 28/32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.1""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Fast Trak Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0""|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads, I-spec compatible|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic, reach adjust, I-spec compatible|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads, I-spec compatible|
|PEDALS||Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16"", w/ reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|FRAME||Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, XC 29 Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged post-mount 160mm disc dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice