Whether you're just starting out or a seasoned vet, the Crave 29 will take you to your limit come race day. To make sure of it, we constructed it from M4 Premium Aluminum for its light weight and stiffness, making it perfect for climbs. Meanwhile our XC 29 Geometry ensures a proper power transfer to the rear wheel and plenty of comfort for when the trail gets rough. And when it comes to components, we selected a spec based on durability and strength, which means that the bike comes equipped with a double-ring crankset and a Manitou fork.
- M4 Premium Aluminum proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with our XC 29 Geometry for an efficient power transfer and handling at speed.
- A Manitou M30 fork is air sprung and features an XC tune and high-speed damping, making it ideal for race speeds and long distances.
- Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes put out plenty of stopping power and intuitive modulation, all while retaining a comfortable, ergonomic lever design.
- Our Stout XC SL 29" rims have been laced to hubs of the same name, and when combined, you get a light wheelset with plenty of stiffness and control for mixed terrain.
- 29x2.1" Ground Control (front) and 29x2.0" Fast Trak (rear) tires provide plenty of traction over a multitude of terrain types, while still remaining one of the fastest tires for XC racing in our fleet.