The all-new Carve Pro 29 is a competition-inspired aluminum hardtail 29er with an 80mm-travel RockShox Recon Gold 29 SL fork, Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes, and Shimano SLX shift levers.
- Fully butted, smooth-welded M4SL alloy frame is superlight, stiff, and efficient, with 29er XC geometry, integrated, tapered head tube for front-end stiffness, plus bridge-less seatstays for compliance over bumps
- 80mm-travel RockShox Recon Gold 29" air-sprung fork features aluminum stanchions and steerer for even lighter weight, plus remote lockout for additional efficiency when climbing
- Light and stiff, double-walled alloy rims for added stiffness, front and rear hubs have cartridge bearings and oversized dropout interface for front-end rigidity
- Light and efficient 29" Specialized The Captain Control tires are 2Bliss Ready with aramid bead for fast and predictable speed and control on the trail
- Two-piece 10-speed Shimano crankset with outboard-bearing BB features oversized spindle for increased power transfer and lighter weight
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes feature Servo Wave technology for more pad clearance with light weight XT 6-bolt rotors (180mm front, 160mm rear)
- Shimano Deore XT Shadow 10-speed rear derailleur for lightweight, pro-level shifting, and improved clearance