Equipped with an 80mm-travel RockShox Silver TK fork, the aluminum Carve Expert 29 is ready for action and features Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and versatile Specialized The Captain 2.0-inch tires.
- Fully butted, smooth-welded M4SL alloy frame is superlight, stiff, and efficient, with 29er XC geometry, integrated, tapered head tube for front-end stiffness, plus bridge-less seatstays for compliance over bumps
- 80mm-travel RockShox Recon Silver 29" air-sprung fork with alloy, tapered steerer, external rebound adjust, and lockout delivers light weight plus more versatility and tunability over varying terrain
- Light and stiff, double-walled alloy rims for added stiffness, front hub has cartridge bearings and oversized dropout interface for front-end rigidity
- Light and efficient 29" Specialized The Captain Control tires are 2Bliss Ready with aramid bead for fast and predictable speed and control on the trail
- Shimano forged alloy, 10-speed triple crankset with Hollowtech arms and Octalink-splined BB interface is stiff and light for precision shifting performance
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes use 180mm front rotor for increased leverage on 29" wheels, while 160mm rear rotor keeps weight low
- Shimano Deore XT Shadow 10-speed rear derailleur for lightweight, pro-level shifting, and improved clearance