The top-shelf Camber Pro Carbon 29 combines 110mm of plush and efficient FSR suspension with Fox RP23 Adaptive Logic with Kashima coated shock with a premium component package for uncompromising and versatile trail performance.
- FACT 9m carbon FSR frame and M5 alloy rear triangle with 29er specific geometry and 142mm dropouts create a lightweight and responsive trail weapon with 110mm of travel and Command Post cable routing
- All-new, Fox RP23 Adaptive Logic shock with buttery-smooth Kashima coating features 3 open-position compression settings, ProPedal, and rebound adjustment
- Fox Factory Series Float 29 RLC with buttery-smooth Kashima coating, FIT damper, tapered steerer, 110mm of travel has everything and more to smooth technical terrain
- Custom Avid XX World Cup R brakes are one of the lightest and most powerful cross-country brakes available with 2 piece rotors, alloy-backed semi metallic pads, magnesium bodies with carbon levers and titanium hardware
- SRAM XX 10-speed rear derailleur and XX cassette provide World-Cup-winning shifting performance, SRAM X0 10-speed carbon/aluminum shifters provide premium shifting performance, with MatchMaker for a clean cockpit
- Specialized FACT OSBB, PF30, carbon crankset with ceramic bearings is paired with a custom 29er setup for an amazing stiffness-to-weight ratio and ultimate power transfer
- All-new Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses 3 remote-actuated saddle height positions to maximize climbing and descending performance