Built with a competition-specific component spec, the 120mm-travel Camber FSR Expert Carbon EVO features a RockShox Pike RC fork with a tapered steerer, a custom-tuned Fox Float CTD Performance shock, and custom SRAM carbon S-2200, 11-speed XC Trail double crankset with PF30 spindle.
- New FACT 9m FSR frame with 29er-specific, slacker EVO geometry has 120mm of travel, 142+ dropouts, and an all-new concentric sealed-cartridge bearing shock link, features internal cable routing for the Command Post IR to create a lightweight and responsive trail weapon
- Custom-tuned FOX Float CTD Performance shock with Specialized proprietary AUTOSAG, Boost Valve, and Kashima coating features three compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend
- All-new RockShox Pike RC features 120mm of travel for chewing up high-speed trail chatter. With the 15mm Maxle thru-axle and Solo Air spring, the robust Pike provides precise steering for spot-on handling at speed
- Roval Traverse 29 All-Mountain wheelset, with DT Swiss internals and spokes, 15mm thru-axle, and a 142+ rear hub spacing for durable, lightweight, and tubeless-ready performance
- Custom Formula T1 S brakes provide great braking power and modulation, while Specialized Butcher/Purgatory tires maintain traction and roll fast
- SRAM X01 11-speed drivetrain featuring S-2200 carbon crankset with PF30 spindle and single chainring setup, works with SRAM X0 10-42 cassette for premium shifting and a huge gear range
- All-new, Specialized Command Post IR uses a remote lever to adjust the saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance