Life is full of choices, but choosing the right trail bike isn't an easy one. If you value efficiency and playful trail manners, however, the Camber Comp Carbon 650b is for you. It blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with a M5 alloy Camber FSR rear end. The combination results in blending light weight, rigidity, and durability in one package. At both ends of the bike, you'll find a little extra travel to deliver 130mm of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 650b Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. The other trail component of the Camber is utility, and along these lines, it features our fully integrated SWAT Door at the down tube of the frame. Open it up, and you're able to safely and securely house your ride essentials right where you want them—on the bike. For the build, we selected components that focus on strength and performance, like a SRAM S-1000 one-by drivetrain, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and our all-new Command Post IRcc dropper with up to 10 mid positions. However you ride, the Camber is ready for it.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 130mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
- FACT 9m carbon Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR M5 alloy rear end is mated with our Trail 650b Geometry to form a bike that's playful, energetic, and remarkably efficient. You'll also find fully enclosed cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance and an integrated SWAT Door for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials.
- Shimano Deore M506 brake calipers and levers provide no-fuss dependability and feel in the brake department, ensuring that you have reliable hydraulic braking power over rough terrain.
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up and 130mm of active and independent travel over any type of terrain.