The carbon fiber Camber FSR Comp Carbon has 110mm of front-and-rear travel, features a FOX Float CTD Evolution Series 29 fork, open-bath damper, tapered steerer fork, and Formula C1, hydraulic disc brakes for tackling any trail.
- Custom SRAM 10-speed Trail double-ring shifts fast while the PF30 spindle makes for an efficient and stiff crankset
- New FACT 9m FSR frame with 29er-specific geometry has 110mm of travel, 142+ dropouts, an all-new concentric sealed-cartridge bearing shock link and features internal cable routing for the Command Post IR to create a lightweight and responsive trail weapon
- Custom-tuned FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG features three compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend
- Custom Formula C1 Racing brakes provide great braking power and modulation, while the Specialized Ground Control tires maintain traction and roll fast
- Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, oversized endcaps, 142mm rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding
- FOX Float CTD Evolution Series 29 fork with 110mm of travel, rebound and compression adjust, lockout, and tapered steerer tube smooths technical terrain
- Shimano XT Shadow Plus long cage, 10-speed rear derailleur is tough, lightweight, and delivers pinpoint shifts