While big travel trail bikes are pretty awesome, they aren't always the best tools for the job. So when speed, efficiency, and capability are at the top of your wish list, the Camber Comp Carbon 29 is sure to get the job done. With its fast 29-inch rolling stock, this Camber is designed for speed over the entire trail. It blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by combining our FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with a M5 alloy Camber FSR rear end. The combination results in blending lightweight, rigidity, and durability in one package. At both ends of the bike, you'll find sufficient travel lengths that deliver plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 29 Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. The other trail component of the Camber is utility, and along these lines, it features our fully integrated SWAT Door at the down tube of the frame. Open it up, and you're able to safely and securely house your ride essentials right where you want them—on the bike. For the build, we selected components that focus on strength and performance, like a SRAM S-1000 one-by drivetrain, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and our all-new Command Post IRcc dropper with up to 10 mid positions.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 120mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
- Shimano Deore M506 brake calipers and levers provide no-fuss dependability and feel in the brake department, ensuring that you have reliable hydraulic braking power over rough terrain.
- FACT 9m carbon Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR M5 alloy rear end is mated with our Trail 29 Geometry to form a bike that's just as at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rough trail sections. You'll also find fully enclosed cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance and an integrated SWAT Door for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up and 120mm of active and independent travel over any type of terrain.