If you value efficiency and playful trail manners, the Camber Comp 650b is for you. It blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our M5 alloy Trail Chassis with a Camber FSR rear end. The combination results in blending light weight, rigidity, and durability in one package. At both ends of the bike, you'll find a little extra travel to deliver 130mm of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 650b Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. For the build, we selected components that focus on strength and performance, like a custom SRAM double-ring crankset, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and hand-built Roval wheels.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 130mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
- A 650bx2.3" Purgatory Control tire at the front and a 2.3" Ground Control tire at the rear work in tandem to provide remarkable traction, speed, and cut-resistance.
- Shimano Deore M506 brake calipers and levers provide no-fuss dependability and feel in the brake department, ensuring that you have reliable hydraulic braking power over rough terrain.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with our Trail 650b Geometry to form a bike that's playful, energetic, and remarkably efficient. It also features our Taco Blade technology for the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal shift cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition.
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up and 130mm of active and independent travel over any type of terrain.