The 110mm-travel Camber FSR Comp utilizes and M5 alloy frame, custom SRAM S-1250, 10-speed XC Trail double crankset and 110mm of travel to create an ultra-capable trail machine.
- Custom SRAM 10-speed Trail double-ring shifts fast while the PF30 spindle makes for an efficient and stiff crankset
- RockShox 30 Gold Taper 29 fork has 110mm of travel, Solo Air spring, and a tapered steerer tube makes for lightweight and efficient trail suspension
- Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, with 15mm endcaps, a 142mm rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding
- M5 alloy FSR frame with 29er-specific geometry has 110mm of travel, 142+ dropouts, an all-new concentric sealed-cartridge bearing shock link and features internal cable routing for the Command Post BlackLite to create a lightweight and responsive trail weapon
- RockShox Monarch RL air shock with Specialized's proprietary AUTOSAG smooths the trail and is simple and accurate to set up
- New Tektro Gemini hydraulic brakes offer reliable stopping power in all conditions, while the Specialized Ground Control tires maintain traction and roll fast