Free shipping on orders over $150.
Camber Comp 29
We're firm believers that a trail bike needs to be able to cover the entire trail at speed, and when it comes to sending it, it's tough to beat a 29er. Even more so, it's tough to beat our Camber Comp 29. With its fast 29-inch rolling stock, this Camber is designed for speed over the entire trail. In other words, it blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our M5 alloy Trail Chassis with a Camber FSR rear end. The combination results in blending lightweight, rigidity, and durability in one package. At both ends of the bike, you'll find sufficient travel lengths that deliver plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 29 Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. For the build, we selected components that focus on strength and performance, like a custom SRAM double-ring crankset, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and hand-built Roval wheels. It's everything you need, and nothing that you don't.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 120mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
- Shimano Deore M506 brake calipers and levers provide no-fuss dependability and feel in the brake department, ensuring that you have reliable hydraulic braking power over rough terrain.
- A 29x2.3" Purgatory Control tire at the front and a 2.3" Ground Control tire at the rear work in tandem to provide remarkable traction, speed, and cut-resistance.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with our Trail 29 Geometry to create a bike that's fast, durable, and just at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rock gardens. It also features our Taco Blade technology for the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal shift cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition.
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up and 120mm of active and independent travel over any type of terrain.
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed double, PF30, 34/22T, 104/64mm BCD spider|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM X7, mid direct mount, w/ Taco Blade|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X7, 10-speed, w/ Matchmaker clamp|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX Type 2.1,10-speed, mid cage|
|FORK||RockShox Revelation RC3 29, Solo Air spring, 120mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX Float Performance DPS, AUTOSAG, 205x53mm|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 30.9mm|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|RIMS||Roval 29, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3""|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore BR-M506, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads, S/M: 180mm rotor, L/XL: 200mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano BR-M615, hydraulic|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore BR-M506, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads, S/M: 160mm rotor, L/XL: 180mm rotor|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8"" and 1-1/2"" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||M5 alloy, Trail 29 Geometry, PF30 BB, 142mm dropouts, internal shift cable routing, w/ Taco Blade, 120mm travel|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice