Free shipping on orders over $150.
The latest generation of the World-Cup-proven intermediate tire, the Butcher GRID 2Bliss Ready, receives sawtooth faces on the tread blocks to increase stability under load and provide additional biting edges. This, in turn, improves rolling speed as well as control under hard braking and cornering. Meanwhile, our proprietary GRIPTON® compound improves high frequency damping, attaching the tire to the ground better on both small bumps and rough sections. The low frequencies of the rolling tire deflections pass through unfiltered, leaving no energy absorbed and keeping speed high. Once you ride the Butcher, you will never want another tire for your gravity excursions. We recommend GRID tires for anyone seeking the utmost in flat and sidewall protection or additional stability.
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON®
- 26 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 825g
- 27.5 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 870g
- 27.5 x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 960g
- 27.5 x 2.8", psi 15-30, approximate weight 1060g
- 29 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 890g
- 29 x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 975g