A TOP-DOLLAR RIDE AT AN ENTRY-LEVEL PRICE. Borrowing generously from our Demo technology, the new Big Hit lives up to its name on punishing terrain with a stout frame and 6.75 to 7.5 inches of travel. The new design with lower standover and more seatpost adjustment makes this bomb-proof ride even more accessible to a larger range of riders.
- Fox DHX 4.0 coil shock custom-tuned for the BigHit's FSR telemetry.15-click ProPedal platform adjustment keeps Big Hit riders pedaling while others push.
- RockShox Domain 318 fork features 180mm of coil-sprung travel for buttery bump absorption. 20mm Maxle thru-axle boosts steering precision and allows tool-free removal.
- Specialized Aggro stem features an oversized diameter and four-bolt clamp for extra durability.
- Custom Avid Elixir R brakes feature full hydraulic calipers, metallic pads and a big 203mm rotor in front and 185mm in back for awesome control in fast and steep situations. Elixir R levers have a tool-free reach adjustment feature for enhanced comfort and control
- A SRAM X-9 rear derailleur guarantees precise shifting with minimum effort. The short cage increases shifting performance and minimizes the risk of snapping off the derailleur.