A TOP-DOLLAR RIDE AT AN ENTRY-LEVEL PRICE. Borrowing generously from our Demo technology, the new Big Hit lives up to its name on punishing terrain with a stout frame and 6.75 to 7.5 inches of travel. The new design with lower standover and more seatpost adjustment makes this bomb-proof ride even more accessible to a larger range of riders.
- A Fox Vanilla R coil shock custom-tuned for the BigHit's FSR telemetry. External rebound adjust prevents bucking after big hits and large oil volume guarantees consistent performance even on long runs.
- Rock Shox Domain 302 fork features 180mm of coil-sprung travel for buttery bump absorption. 20mm Maxle thru-axle boosts steering precision and allows tool-free removal.
- Specialized Aggro stem features an oversized diameter and four-bolt clamp for extra durability.
- Avid Juicy 4R hydraulic brakes feature 203mm rotors for added stopping power. Metallic pads work dependably in any situation and have superior durability. Juicy 4R levers are ergonomic for added comfort and feature a tool-free reach adjustment
- SRAM X-9 rear derailleur guarantees precise shifting with minimum effort. 6061 Aluminum construction improves stiffness for quicker shifts.