A TOP-DOLLAR RIDE AT AN ENTRY-LEVEL PRICE. Borrowing generously from our Demo technology, the new Big Hit lives up to its name on punishing terrain with a stout frame and 6.75 to 7.5 inches of travel. The new design with lower standover and more seatpost adjustment makes this bomb-proof ride even more accessible to a larger range of riders.
- A Fox Vanilla R coil shock custom-tuned for the BigHit's FSR telemetry. External rebound adjust prevents bucking after big hits.
- With 160mm of coil-sprung travel, the Marzocchi Z1 Sport fork is perfectly matched to the BigHit's FSR rear suspension. A 20mm thru-axle boosts stiffness for enhanced steering precision.
- Specialized Aggro stem features an oversized diameter and four-bolt clamp for extra durability.
- Avid Juicy 3 hydraulic brakes feature Tri-Align caliper positioning for trouble-free use, Juicy 3 levers are ergonomic and add control and comfort. Metallic pads work dependably in any situation and have superior durability. Large 203mm rotors provides additional stopping power.
- Avid Juicy 3 levers feature an ergonomic geometry that adds control and comfort even in tough situations and mates well to trigger shifters.
- A SRAM X-7 rear derailleur guarantees precise shifting with minimum effort. The short cage increases shifting performance and minimizes the risk of snapping off the derailleur.