Ergonomically designed pedals, handlebar, grips, and saddle complement front and rear suspension to make the BG Roulux the most comortable, yet efficient, bike for commuting, cruising, or event ride.
- Body Geometry ergo handlebars have a wide perch for a natural, comfortable position
- 3D-forged adjustable alloy stem is strong and light, with a stiff, oversized 31.mm bar clamp
- Specialized BG Roulux saddle for an extra layer of riding comfort in tandem with the bike's plush front/rear suspension
- 35mm-travel suspension fork is tucked under the head tube for clean lines and delivers silky smooth rides on rough roads
- Large-volume Specialized Roulux Sport tires with Flak Jacket protection are stable and lightweight, with textured tread to navigate water and debris
- BG Roulux fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum ergonomically designed frame with soft, pivotless suspension provides all the comfort you need, without the complexity