No matter the terrain or adventure, the AWOL Comp is up to the task. The Cr-mo frame w/ split seat stay and rocker dropout for optional belt drive is plenty stiff with enough compliance for all-day comfort, and the integrated rack/fender mounts assure you have the option to always ride prepared.
- SRAM X9 Type 2, 10-speed, long cage derailleur for crisp shifting
- Avid BB7 mechanical disc brakes are dependable and strong in all weather conditions
- Cr-Mo tubing gives legendary steel feel w/ split seat stay and custom SWINGER dropouts to run drivetrain of your choice, including belt
- Butted Cr-Mo fork w/ rack/fender mounts provides confident steering at a low weight
- Specialized Trigger Sport 700x42c tires w/ BlackBelt protection for all terrain protection
- Body Geometry Phenom Gel saddle w/ steel rails for comfort on the longest days
- FSA Gossamer, forged alloy, compact crankset for efficient power transfer