Whether you're using it as an all-out commuter rig during the week or you're exploring the road less traveled on the weekend, you'll find that the AWOL Comp is equally capable. That's because its rugged heat-treated and custom-butted Cr-Mo steel frame—with long-lasting, fully housed cable routing—handles confidently and predictably, no matter the terrain. And with powerful hydraulic disc brakes and the simplicity of a one-by drivetrain, the AWOL Comp offers the versatility needed to handle any adventure, anytime.
- The custom butted Cr-Mo steel frame provides plenty of stiffness, while still maintaining all-day compliance and comfort. Along with the integrated fender and rack mounts on both the frame and Cr-Mo fork, the AWOL provides the perfect blend of versatility and performance.
- Reflective graphics are strategically located on the bike in order to increase your visibility to other riders and motorists in low-light conditions.
- The alloy, double-wall disc wheels can stand up to mile after mile of adventure, while the Specialized Ground Control tires provide plenty of traction on varying terrain and come 2Bliss ready.
- SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes deliver powerful, confident braking and modulation.
- When paired with the SRAM XG-1150 11-speed cassette, the FSA Gossamer Pro XX1 crankset provides a wide range of gearing options, while offering the streamlined performance of a one-by drivetrain.