For women who live to race—whether it's a pro-level crit or a city-line sprint with the local club—the Amira Pro SL4 features an all-new, incredibly light and stiff FACT 10r carbon frame with women's performance geometry, plus FACT carbon crank, new Shimano Ui2 electronic components, and Roval Fusée SL wheels.
- FACT IS 10r carbon frame uses women's performance geometry and carbon lay-up, with integrated, tapered head tube, to create a light, stiff and fast ride
- FACT monocoque fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
- Light, stiff Roval Fusee SL alloy wheelset combines aero features with lightweight reliability for a great all-around performance
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon crankset with oversized BB has an outstanding strength to weight ratio for superior efficiency and power transfer: Pairs perfectly with race-ready Shimano electronic Ultegra Di2 drivetrain
- Women's Expert alloy handlebar delivers superior fit, comfort, stiffness and strength at minimal weight
- Body Geometry Oura Expert Gel women's saddle with hollow Ti rails for optimal power transfer and all day riding comfort