For women who live to race—whether it's a pro-level crit or a city-line sprint with the local club—the Amira Pro SL4 features an all-new, incredibly light and stiff FACT 10r carbon frame with women's-tuned geometry, plus FACT carbon crank, SRAM Force components, and Roval Rapide CL40 wheels.
- FACT 10r carbon frame uses Women's Performance Geometry and carbon layup, with OSBB, plus integrated, tapered headtube to create a light, stiff and fast ride
- Specialized FACT monocoque fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
- Women's ergonomic, shallow drop, alloy handlebar delivers superior fit, comfort, stiffness and strength
- Specialized Pro, OSBB FACT carbon crankset combines high strength and light weight for unparalleled efficiency and power transfer, pairs with SRAM Force drivetrain for precise shifting
- Lightweight Roval Rapide CL 40 wheelset with low aerodynamic drag
- Body Geometry Oura Expert women's saddle with hollow Ti rails for optimal power transfer and all-day riding comfort