For women who live to race—whether it's a pro-level crit or a city-line sprint with the local club—the Amira SL4 Expert features an all-new, incredibly light and stiff FACT 10r carbon frame with women's-tuned geometry, plus FSA SL-K carbon crank, new Shimano Ultegra 11 components, and Fulcrum S4 wheels.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon frame uses Women's Performance Geometry and carbon layup, with OSBB, plus integrated, tapered headtube to create a light, stiff and fast ride
- Specialized FACT monocoque fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
- Women's ergonomic, shallow drop, alloy handlebar delivers superior fit, comfort, stiffness and strength
- FSA SL-K Light carbon BB30 crank is stiff and light for excellent power transfer, with 50x34 configuration for efficiency on any terrain, pairs perfectly with Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- Race-ready Fulcrum S4 wheelset is impressively light and fast, with sealed bearings, butted spokes, and alloy nipples
- Specialized Body Geometry Oura Comp Gel women's saddle features light, durable, hollow Cr-Mo rails for all-day riding efficiency and comfort