For women who live to compete—whether it's a local crit or a city-line sprint with the weekend group—the Amira Elite offers a light, stiff FACT carbon frame with women's performance geometry for optimal fit and performance, plus lightweight, high-value Shimano 105 components and Fulcrum wheels.
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame uses women's performance geometry and carbon lay-up, with integrated, tapered head tube, to create a light, stiff and fast ride
- FACT full-carbon monocoque fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
- Race-ready Fulcrum Racing 6 wheels are fast, light, and durable for high mileage training - made by Campagnolo for legendary performance
- Durable FSA Gossamer BB30 alloy crankset with compact gearing is stiff and light for efficiency over any terrain: paired perfectly with always-reliable Shimano 105 drivetrain
- Specialized Body Geometry Jett Gel women's saddle features light, durable hollow Cr-Mo rails for all-day riding efficiency