For women who live to compete—whether it's a local crit or a city-line sprint with the weekend group—the Amira Comp offers a light, stiff FACT carbon frame with women's-tuned geometry for optimal fit and performance, plus lightweight, FSA crank, high-value Shimano Ultegra components, and Fulcrum S5 wheels.
- FACT 8r carbon frame uses Women's Performance Geometry and carbon layup, with OSBB, plus integrated, tapered headtube to create a light, stiff and fast ride
- FACT full-carbon monocoque fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
- Race-ready Fulcrum S5 wheels are fast, light, and strong for high-speed racing and training
- FSA Gossamer Pro BB30 crank is stiff and light for excellent power transfer, with 50x34 configuration for efficiency on any terrain, paired with Shimano drivetrain for simple, intuitive shifting
- Women's ergonomic alloy handlebar delivers superior fit, comfort, stiffness and strength
- Specialized Body Geometry Oura Comp Gel women's saddle features light, durable, hollow Cr-Mo rails for all-day riding efficiency and comfort