The newest and fastest women's bike goes by the name Amira. Engineered for speed, efficiency and light weight, the Amira uses advanced FACT IS construction, women's performance geometry and a stiff, oversized head tube with a taper to deliver race-ready performance like no other women's bike on the market.
- Shimano 105 compact crankset for efficient gearing and smooth, durable shifting performance
- Specialized Pro ergonomic handlebar with women's-specific drop for a proportional and comfortable ride
- FACT full carbon monocoque fork with a tapered 1 1-8" - 1 3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
- Mavic Aksium wheelset with flat aero spokes dropped 140g this year for lightweight road performance and efficiency
- Body Geometry Jett women's saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails and moderate padding for lightweight and pressure-free road performance
- All-new Amira FACT 8r carbon FACT IS-constructed frame uses women's-specific, race-inspired geometry and carbon lay-up to create a light, stiff and fast ride