For women who live to compete—whether it's a local crit or a city-line sprint with the weekend group—the Amira Comp offers a light, stiff FACT carbon frame with women's performance geometry for optimal fit and performance, plus lightweight, FSA carbon crank, high-value Shimano Ultegra/105 components, and our new DT-Axis 3.0 wheels.
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame uses women's performance geometry and carbon lay-up, with integrated, tapered head tube, to create a light, stiff and fast ride
- FACT full-carbon monocoque fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
- Race-ready DT Axis 3.0 wheels are fast and light but still durable enough for high mileage training
- FSA SL-K Light BB30 carbon crankset with compact gearing is super stiff and light for great efficiency and easier climbing: paired perfectly with Shimano Ultegra/105 10-speed drivetrain
- Specialized Body Geometry Jett Gel women's saddle features light, durable hollow Cr-Mo rails for all-day riding efficiency