For women who live to compete—whether it's a local crit or a city-line sprint with the weekend group—the Amira offers a light, stiff FACT carbon frame with women's performance geometry for optimal fit and performance, plus lightweight, high-value SRAM Apex components.
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame uses women's performance geometry and carbon lay-up, with integrated, tapered head tube, to create a light, stiff and fast ride
- FACT full-carbon monocoque fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
- Significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets, these tough new DT-Axis 2.0 hoops roll smooth and fast
- SRAM S150 crankset powers the 10-speed Apex drivetrain with smooth reliability
- Specialized Body Geometry Jett Gel women's saddle features light, durable hollow Cr-Mo rails for all-day riding efficiency