The stiff, light, race-inspired Allez offers great acceleration and handling—perfect for an aspiring racer, or as a first road bike if you're just getting into the sport. The 8-speed Shimano gearing and lighter wheels will improve your efficiency over any terrain.
- Double-butted, smooth-welded A1 Premium Aluminum frame offers quality, durability, and light weight while featuring our race proven geometry for precise handling
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum fork provides lightweight and predictable steering
- Tarmac Comp oversized aluminum bar is stiff and light for serious performance and features Specialized S-Wrap bar tape for tacky grip and superior vibration damping
- Never miss a critical shift with Shimano 2400 Claris STI shifters
- Supportive Body Geometry Riva Road Gel saddle is the perfect combination of comfort and efficiency