The Allez Pro features a D'Aluisio Smartweld frame with hydroformed tubesets, OSBB, and full monocoque carbon fork. You'll make easy work of the toughest climbs, steepest descents, and lead the fastest group rides.
- Fulcrum S3 blend lightweight performance with all-day durability to keep you rolling
- Specialized E5 aluminum frame w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology is light and fast
- Specialized Turbo Pro 700x25c tires offer equal parts performance and cornering grip
- SRAM Force 22 crankset is equal parts lightweight and stiff thanks to the BB30 design
- SRAM RED 22 rear derailleur for 11-speed performance across the entire gear ratio
- Body Geometry Toupé Expert Gel saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails is tuned for perfect fit and comfort
- Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling
- The custom color—Rocket Red—is designed to naturally age over time. It will exhibit splashes of a dark rich color when exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. This finish is deliberate and therefore not covered under the traditional warranty policy.