Stiff, light, race-inspired Allez Evo offers great acceleration and handling—perfect for aspiring racers, or as a winter training bike for more accomplished veterans. FSA carbon crankset and 10-speed SRAM Rival components for outstanding power transfer and shifting performance.
- Race-inspired E5 smooth-welded, fully-manipulated alloy frame with tapered head tube and integrated headset, and OSBB is stiff, light, and fast
- Monocoque FACT carbon fork borrowed from the Tarmac features stiff tapered steerer to provide precise steering through the tightest turns
- New Tarmac Comp oversized aluminum bar is stiff and light for serious performance
- SRAM Rival 10-speed shifters employ DoubleTap technology for simple, intuitive shifting with reach adjustment
- High-value, race-ready DT-Axis 4.0 wheelset is impressively light and fast, with sealed bearings, butted spokes, and alloy nipples
- Specialized BG Romin Comp features a shaped profile for max power and hollow Cr-Mo rails for durability