The Allez Comp features an E5 aluminum frame with D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, a full monocoque carbon fork, and a Shimano 105 drivetrain for a light, stiff, and fast bike.
- Specialized E5 aluminum frame w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology is light and fast
- Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling
- Body Geometry Toupé Sport saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails is tuned for perfect fit and comfort
- Shimano 105, 11-speed derailleur offers crisp, precise shifting
- FSA Gossamer, 11-speed mid-compact crankset is equal parts stiff and durable
- AXIS 1.0 wheels offer a smooth and durable ride quality
- Specialized Espoir 700x25c tires w/ double BlackBelt protection flat resistance