The Allez Race name says it all—it's a bike begging to be ridden at top speed. The E5 aluminum frame features D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology with a full monocoque carbon fork, and is paired with Roval Rapide CL wheels to make sure you're always riding as fast as possible.
- Specialized E5 aluminum frame w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology is light and fast
- Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling
- Body Geometry Toupé Sport saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails is tuned for perfect fit and comfort
- Shimano 105, 11-speed derailleur offers crisp, precise shifting
- TURN Zayante, 11-speed mid-compact crankset is equal parts stiff and durable
- Roval Rapide CL 40 wheels provide a lightweight and smooth ride
- Specialized Turbo Pro 700x25c tires offer equal parts performance and cornering grip