Stiff, light, race-inspired Allez Comp offers great acceleration and handling—perfect for aspiring racers, or as a winter training bike for more accomplished veterans. 10-speed Shimano 105 group and upgraded wheels give this bike race-ready performance.
- Race-inspired E5 smooth-welded, fully-manipulated alloy frame with tapered head tube and integrated headset is stiff, light, and fast
- Ultralight FACT carbon fork and stiff tapered steerer provides precise steering through the tightest turns
- Shimano 105 compact crankset and STI shifters for efficient gearing and smooth, durable shifting performance
- New Tarmac Comp oversized aluminum bar is stiff and light for serious performance
- High-value Shimano 105 shifters are renowned for their precise action and great durability
- Significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets, these tough new DT-Axis 2.0 hoops roll smooth and fast