The Alias Sport Tri features a FACT 10r carbon frame using Women's Alias Geometry and carbon lay-up, with OSBB, plus aerodynamic tube shapes for a fast, efficient ride. Shimano 105 drivetrain and AXIS 2.0 wheels ensure life-long performance.
- High-performance, aerodynamic FACT 10r carbon frame w/ Women's Alias Geometry
- Shimano 105, 11-speed rear derailleur for crisp and dependable shifting
- AXIS 2.0 wheels are lightweight and durable for lifetime performance
- FSA Gossamer, 11-speed compact crankset delivers efficient performance
- Body Geometry Women's Oura Comp saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails for all-day comfort
- FACT carbon full monocoque fork for a lightweight, compliant, and great handling front end
- Tri-ready out of the box with zero offset seatpost, clip-on aero bars, and bottle cage