The Alias Pro Tri features a FACT 10r carbon frame using Women's Alias Geometry and carbon lay-up, with OSBB, plus aerodynamic tube shapes for a fast, efficient ride. Shimano Dura-Ace drivetrain and Roval Rapide CL 40 wheels keep performance high and weight low.
- High-performance, aerodynamic FACT 10r carbon frame w/ Women's Alias Geometry
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon OSBB crankset for maximum efficiency and power transfer
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed rear derailleur ensures crisp and accurate shifting
- Roval Rapide CL 40 wheelset for lightweight, aero performance
- Body Geometry Women's Oura Expert Gel saddle w/ hollow Ti rails for performance and comfort
- FACT carbon full monocoque fork for a lightweight, compliant, and great handling front end
- Tri-ready out of the box with zero offset seatpost, clip-on aero bars, and bottle cage