The Alias Comp Tri features a FACT 10r carbon frame using Women's Alias Geometry and carbon lay-up, with OSBB, plus aerodynamic tube shapes for a fast, efficient ride. Shimano Ultegra drivetrain and Fulcrum S5 wheels keep performance high and weight low.
- High-performance, aerodynamic FACT 10r carbon frame w/ Women's Alias Geometry
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed rear derailleur for smooth and precise shifting
- Fulcrum S5 wheelset is strong, reliable, and race-ready
- Body Geometry Women's Oura Comp saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails for all-day comfort
- FSA Gossamer Pro BB30 crankset delivers excellent power transfer and consistent shifting
- FACT carbon full monocoque fork for a lightweight, compliant, and great handling front end
- Tri-ready out of the box with zero offset seatpost, clip-on aero bars, and bottle cage