S-Works Evade Helmet - Torch Edition
Almost 3000 years ago, the pinnacle of sport was celebrated with fire. Today, our Torch Collection honors the Gods of Sport by bringing the flame back to competition. The S-Works Evade Helmet – Torch Edition is a celebration of the greatest sporting event on earth, with colors signifying the flame of competition. The Evade uses the same profile shape as the TT, which results in a drastic decrease in drag. How drastic? Compared to the S-Works Prevail, it saves you 46 seconds over 40km. Making an aerodynamic road helmet is one thing, but ensuring that the fit and comfort are up to par is something else entirely. After all, one of the main detractions with TT helmets is that they don’t vent particularly well. And when you’re spending five hours in the saddle, you need to be sure that you’re getting proper venting to keep you cool. The Evade checks all these boxes, though. And with strategically positioned air vents, the S-Works Evade actually draws air around your head and then channels it out the rear exhaust ports to make sure that you keep cool when temperatures rise around you. But what good is a helmet if it isn't comfortable? No matter how fast it is, we know that a helmet will collect dust if it's uncomfortable. Our Trifix web splitter fit system, combined with a five-step height adjustment and ultra-light Mindset micro-dial, ensures comfort by making the perfect fit intuitive, easily obtainable, and completely foolproof.
- Advanced aerodynamics saves 46 seconds over 40km compared to standard road helmet.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.