Free Delivery over £50 + Free Returns
Transition Pro Frameset
SO FAST IT WINS WORLD IRONMAN CHAMPIONSHIPS and carries Pro Tour riders to some of their fastest TT finishes, the FACT carbon Transition is every rider's unfair advantage.
- The Transition Pro’s FACT carbon, triple monocoque frame features our N’Aero tube shaping in a compact aero design, with an oversized BB for maximum pedaling efficiency.
- The Specialized FACT N’Aero carbon monocoque fork is stiff, quick, and precise.
- The Mindset Plus headset uses sealed cartridge bearings for long life.
- The Specialized integrated brake system maintains an aero profile while still providing sure stops.
- The Transition Carbon seatpost is perfectly shaped to cheat the wind.
|SEATPOST||Specialized Transition carbon, 2 position|
|STEM||Specialized Pro-Set stem, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt 31.8mm handlebar clamp, 4-position adjustable|
|FRONT BRAKE||Specialized integrated brake system|
|REAR BRAKE||Specialized integrated brake system|
|HEADSET||Specialized 1"" integrated threadless, sealed cartridge bearings w/ one 10mm and two 5mm carbon spacers|
|SEAT BINDER||Transition alloy|
|FORK||Specialized FACT N'Aero carbon, monocoque construction, 1"" steerer|
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 7r N'Aero tube shaping, triple monocoque construction, compact aero geometry, vertical seat adjustment, OS BB|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Saddle Setback (Min)||43mm||43mm||43mm||43mm|
|BB to top of Head-Tube, Vertical||-100mm||-100mm||-100mm||-100mm|
|BB to top of Head-Tube, Horizontal||395mm||395mm||395mm||395mm|
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top vertical||72mm||72mm||72mm||72mm|
|Saddle Setback (Max)||68mm||65mm||65mm||62mm|