Free Delivery over £50
Specialized statement on COVID-19
Contact your local retailer for store hours & COVID-19 safety measures.
SO FAST IT WINS WORLD IRONMAN CHAMPIONSHIPS and carries Pro Tour riders to some of their fastest TT finishes, the FACT carbon Transition is every rider's unfair advantage.
- The Transition Pro’s FACT carbon, triple monocoque frame features our N’Aero tube shaping in a compact aero design, with an oversized BB for maximum pedaling efficiency.
- The Specialized FACT N’Aero carbon monocoque fork is stiff, quick, and precise.
- The Mindset Plus headset uses sealed cartridge bearings for long life.
- The Specialized integrated brake system maintains an aero profile while still providing sure stops.
- The Transition Carbon seatpost is perfectly shaped to cheat the wind.
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 7r N'Aero tube shaping, triple monocoque construction, compact aero geometry, vertical seat adjustment, OS BB|
|FORK||Specialized FACT N'Aero carbon, monocoque construction, 1"" steerer|
|HEADSET||Specialized 1"" integrated threadless, sealed cartridge bearings w/ one 10mm and two 5mm carbon spacers|
|SEAT BINDER||Transition alloy|
|STEM||Specialized Pro-Set stem, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt 31.8mm handlebar clamp, 4-position adjustable|
|SEATPOST||Specialized Transition carbon, 2 position|
|FRONT BRAKE||Specialized integrated brake system|
|REAR BRAKE||Specialized integrated brake system|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Saddle Setback (Min)||43mm||43mm||43mm||43mm|
|BB to top of Head-Tube, Vertical||-100mm||-100mm||-100mm||-100mm|
|BB to top of Head-Tube, Horizontal||395mm||395mm||395mm||395mm|
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top vertical||72mm||72mm||72mm||72mm|
|Saddle Setback (Max)||68mm||65mm||65mm||62mm|