Free shipping on orders over €100,-
Specialized statement on COVID-19
Contact your local retailer for store hours & COVID-19 safety measures.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, delivery of your order can take longer than usual. Our apologies in advance.
Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp
If we had to sum up the Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp in three words, they'd be efficiency, power, and fun. That's because this bike takes the crazy-efficiency that 29ers are known for and combines it with modern trail bike geometry and exclusive tech to give you the power to ride more trails...and have more fun.
THE RIDE COMES FIRST
The Turbo Levo Hardtail has all of the speed and nimble handling that our trail bikes are known for—an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words, it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost—what would be the point, otherwise?
SMOOTH AND NATURAL POWER
The Turbo Levo Hardtail’s 1.3 motor smoothly and quietly adds power to your pedals and makes climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Plus, you can adjust that power output, to conserve energy and get the most miles from every charge. Our custom motors also feature instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout your entire cadence range.
• M5 premium aluminum frame is light yet strong, nimble yet confident.
• Smooth, natural power assist courtesy of our custom motors and software.
• RockShox Recon RL 29er fork, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and Deore drivetrain.
- We’ve crafted the Turbo Levo Hardtails’s hardtail frame from M5 premium aluminum and given it a modern trail geometry to create a ride that combines confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at bottom bracket. This keeps the bike sleek and perfectly balances its weight distribution.
- The Specialized 1.3 motor is custom-built for the Levo Hardtail and gives you the power to explore new trails. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Specialized M1-500 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 500Wh of distance-devouring juice, and is neatly integrated into the down tube.
- Max Top Speed: 20 mph / 32 km/h
|FRAME||Specialized M5 Aluminum, 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing|
|FORK||RockShox Recon RL 29, Solo Air, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, XS/S: 100mm of travel, M/L/XL: 120mm of travel|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, XS 720mm, S-XL 750mm,|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XC, clamp-on|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Myth 155 XS, Body Geometry Henge 143 S/M/L/XL, steel rails|
|SEATPOST||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|CHAIN||KMC e10S, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|CRANKSET||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|FRONT WHEEL||Hand-built wheel assembly|
|REAR WHEEL||Hand-built wheel assembly|
|RIMS||Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|REAR TIRE||Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|Battery||Specialized M1-500, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 500Wh|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|Motor||Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness|
Turbo Levo Hardtail - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||568mm||574mm||608mm||633mm||655mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67°||67°||67°||67°||67°|
|Head Tube Length||100mm||110mm||100mm||115mm||130mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective||74°||74°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||390mm||394mm||434mm||470mm||505mm|
|Fork Length, Full||510mm||510mm||530mm||530mm||530mm|