Free shipping on orders over €100,-
Specialized statement on COVID-19
Contact your local retailer for store hours & COVID-19 safety measures.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, delivery of your order can take longer than usual. Our apologies in advance.
S-Works Tarmac SL7 - Sagan Collection
Sometimes an act of creation begins with an act of destruction. For the new Sagan Collection, the rainbow has been deconstructed—broken down to its core components to celebrate a rider defined by much more than rainbow stripes. It began with an almost absence of color and continues now with stunning, shimmering colors and graphics that are as beautiful and mercurial as the masterpieces Peter paints on the road. A two-tone chameleon, shifting from green to yellow against the stark contrast of matte black, reminding all that you've come to race on the Tarmac SL7, the fastest bike in the world. You'll outrun everything, except the shifting colors.
Why should you be forced to choose between aerodynamics and weight, between ride quality and speed? It's simple, you shouldn't. Enter the new Tarmac—climb on the lightest bike the UCI allows, then descend on the fastest. We've utilized our most advanced technologies, from our FreeFoil Shape Library to an all-new Rider-First Engineered™ frame, to deliver a race bike that is truly without compromise. The days of making sacrifices between "aero" and "lightweight" bikes are over—the all-new Tarmac is the fastest race bike, ever. One bike to rule them all.
To complement the world's fastest frame, only the best components will do—which is why you'll find the likes of Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 group with power meter, and Roval's new CLX Rapide wheels, with their exceptional stability and aerodynamic prowess. The S-Works Tarmac is a top-level race machine, right out of the box.
- These exclusive bikes are available for pre-order only at your local Specialized retailer.
- Aero is everything”—we’ve been preaching it for years and it’s still the driving force for the new Tarmac. In our quest for tube shapes that deliver the fastest frame that the UCI rules allow, we took a page out of the Venge development book and utilized our FreeFoil Shape Library. Armed with a library of optimized shapes, we turned to the Win Tunnel to plug these shapes into a modular test bike, for more testing and validation. The result? A new Tarmac that’s the fastest we’ve tested—45 seconds faster over 40km than the Tarmac SL6. No compromises, just pure speed.
- While aerodynamics were paramount to the Tarmac’s development, and to the development of all of our race bikes, weight was the co-pilot on this optimal race bike journey. Previously “aero bikes” always compromised in the weight department—the more drag you reduced, the more weight you gained. With the new Tarmac, our design philosophy was to keep it at, or below, the UCI weight limit out of the box, with no sacrifices to aerodynamics. And with the help of the FreeFoil Shape Library, tools like isotopic FEA analysis, and some engineering wizardry by the best engineers in the industry, we delivered a frame that weighs a mere 800 grams, without giving up a gram of aero, stiffness or ride quality.
- Continuing our quest to develop the perfect race bike, we used our Rider-First Engineered™ philosophy to ensure that the new Tarmac is the most balanced, best handling Tarmac yet—no matter the size. With an army of the world’s best test riders from our three World Tour Teams — SD Worx, Deceuninck-Quick-Step, and Bora-hansgrohe — we made changes to the Tarmac based on their thousands of kilometers on the road. We balanced the ride quality between the front and rear end, so even the longest days in the saddle continue to be comfortable—all without giving up anything to the Tarmac’s legendary handling and race-winning snappiness.
- Building on the learnings from the Venge, the new Tarmac utilizes simple integration to create a clean, fast cockpit that’s easy to live with. We’ve improved the routing for any configuration — mechanical shifting, traditional stems, round bars, etc. — all while keeping its aerodynamic attributes. These same traits also make the new Tarmac easy to work on and easy to travel with. It’s a win-win.
|Front Wheel||Roval Rapide CLX, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 60mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes|
|Rear Tire||Turbo Cotton - Black Sidewall, 320 TPI, 700x26mm|
|Inner Tubes||Turbo Ultralight, 60mm Presta valve|
|Rear Wheel||Roval Rapide CLX, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 60mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes|
|Front Tire||Turbo Cotton - Black Sidewall, 320 TPI, 700x26mm|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, HollowTech 2, 11-speed with dual-sided powermeter|
|Bottom Bracket||68mm threaded, CeramicSpeed bearings|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on|
|Cassette||SunRace, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|Chain||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170|
|Handlebars||S-Works Aerofly II|
|Seat Binder||Tarmac integrated wedge|
|SeatPost||2021 S-Works Tarmac Carbon seat post, FACT Carbon, Di2 Compatible, 20mm offset|
|Saddle||S-Works Romin Evo, Sagan LTD|
|Stem||Tarmac integrated stem, 6-degree|
|Front Brake||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|Fork||S-Works FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Frame||S-Works Tarmac SL7 FACT 12r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
Tarmac SL7 - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||496mm||509mm||531mm||541mm||563mm||577mm||595mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.5°||75.5°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73°|
|Head Tube Angle||70.5°||71.75°||72.5°||73°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|Seat Tube Length||435mm||447mm||458mm||475mm||496mm||517mm||547mm|
|Head Tube Length||93mm||102mm||113mm||131mm||151mm||178mm||198mm|
|Bike Standover Height||723mm||735mm||746mm||768mm||786mm||808mm||834mm|
|Fork Length, Full||366mm||366mm||366mm||366mm||366mm||366mm||366mm|