Ruby Expert Ultegra Di2
No matter where you ride, no road surface is perfect. That's why our Ruby Expert with Ultegra Di2 focuses on providing next-level smoothness in a package that's tailor-made for women of all abilities. The frame is among the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our superlative FACT 10r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4's Women's Endurance Geometry. Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Ruby outperforms anything on the market. Lastly, we spec'd it with awesome components, like Shimano Ultegra Di2 shifting, hydraulic disc brakes, and a women's-specific saddle.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Ruby. The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Ruby Disc fork is built from our extraordinary FACT carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 shifting offers 11 speeds of electronic wonderment. Shifts are as precise as it gets, dropping chains becomes a rarity, and the trim adjust up front ensures that chain rub is a thing of the past—no matter how extreme your cross-chaining gets.
- Comes equipped with a 25lbs spring installed (color: black, weight: medium), and also includes both 13lbs (color: blue, weight: soft) and 40lbs (color: yellow, weight: firm) springs that can be installed to match the terrain you're riding.
|CHAIN||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Ultegra Compact|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano R785 Di2, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, braze-on, 11-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra Di2, long cage, 11-speed|
|SADDLE||Ruby Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, 155mm|
|TAPE||S-Wrap Roubaix w/sticky gel|
|SEATPOST||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|STEM||Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Hover Expert Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach|
|REAR WHEEL||DT R470 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready|
|INNER TUBES||700x20/28mm, 48mm Presta valve|
|FRONT TYRE||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|REAR TYRE||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT R470 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano RS805 hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano RS805 hydraulic disc|
|PEDALS||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
|FORK||S-Works FACT full-carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 11r carbon, Women's Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Ruby - Geometry
|Seat Post Length||350mm||350mm||350mm||400mm||400mm||450mm|
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Centre to Top||363mm||392mm||425mm||462mm||481mm||501mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||510mm||517mm||534mm||544mm||550mm||581mm|