Here’s where the gloves come off—the Turbo Levo Expert Carbon sheds serious weight with its advanced carbon front triangle and brings a high level of technical capability with a FOX 36 fork and DPS shock.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• Carbon/M5 alloy Sidearm frame shed weight and adds control.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
• FOX 36 Perfomance forkand FLOAT DPS shock with 150mm of travel.
- How do we deliver the best possible bang for your buck? We shed serious weight by going with a carbon front triangle and kept costs down with the addition of an M5 premium aluminum alloy rear-end, making the Levo Expert not only lightweight but also stiff and responsive. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big hits without bottoming out.
- The FOX FLOAT DPS Performance offers up 150mm of stiction-free performance as well as a 3-position compression-damping aduster.
- FOX's 36 Performance fork brings the flex-free handling and supple stroke that the 36 is famous for, as well as on-the-fly tuning courtesy of its 3-position, micro-adjust compression damper.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
|CHAIN||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|CRANKSET||Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|CHAINRINGS||32T, custom steel|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X1, 11-speed|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|REAR HUB||DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|SADDLE||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel|
|STEM||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|FORK||Fox 36 Performance, 150mm travel, Grip damper with 3 position micro adjust, 51mm offset|
|FRAME||FACT 9m Carbon w/ M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|BATTERY||Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|MOTOR||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized wiring harness|
Turbo Levo FSR - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||577mm||600mm||631mm||664mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.04°||74.79°||74.48°||74.14°|
|Head Tube Angle||66°||66°||66°||66°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||410mm||455mm||505mm|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||125mm||140mm|
|Bike Standover Height||760mm||760mm||781mm||787mm|
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm|