Ab 100 € / 125 CHF versandkostenfrei bestellen
SPEED OF LIGHT KOLLEKTION
SPEED OF LIGHT KOLLEKTION
Dunkelheit, Licht, Geschwindigkeit - drei Elemente, die so miteinander verwoben sind, dass sie ohne die anderen nicht existieren können. Nichts im Universum bewegt sich schneller als das Licht, aber davor und danach ist Dunkelheit. Inspiriert von diesem Wechselspiel und den futuristischen Landschaften, durch die sich unsere Fahrer bewegen, ist die Speed of Light Kollektion ebenso miteinander verwoben – das Fahrrad und die Ausrüstung existieren gemeinsam, um unsere atemberaubendste Kollektion aller Zeiten zu schaffen.
Nimm an unserem Speed of Light Gewinnspiel teil und gewinne einige der eindrucksvollsten Produkte, die wir je entwickelt haben, könnten dir gehören. Von Sonntag, den 25. Juli, bis Donnerstag, den 28. Juli, habt ihr vier Chancen, die Bikes, Ausrüstung und Bekleidung aus der Kollektion zu gewinnen.
Um am Gewinnspiel teilzunehmen, musst du einfach nur die Specialized Ride App herunterladen und erhältst dort alle weiteren Infos.
Teilnahmeberechtigt sind Einwohner der fünfzig (50) Staaten der Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika und des District of Columbia, der Bahamas, Bulgariens, Kanadas (außer Quebec), Costa Ricas, der Tschechischen Republik, Dänemarks, der Dominikanischen Republik, Deutschlands, Finnlands, Frankreichs, Guatemalas, Islands, Irlands, Jamaikas, der Niederlande, Neuseelands, Nicaraguas, Norwegens, Panamas, Polens, Rumäniens, der Ukraine und des Vereinigten Königreichs, die zum Zeitpunkt der Teilnahme mindestens 18 Jahre alt sind.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Specialized Speed of Light Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, Bahamas, Bulgaria, Canada (excluding Quebec), Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Iceland, Ireland, Jamaica, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Poland, Romania, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom, who are at least eighteen years old at the time of entry. Employees of Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc. and their parent and affiliate companies, subsidiaries, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or receive a prize. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside the listed countries and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing: The Promotion begins on July 20, 2021, at 9:00:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on July 28, 2021 at 8:54:59 a.m. PST (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, using your mobile device, visit the applicable app store and search “Specialized Ride” to download and install the Specialized Ride application (the “App”) that you’ll need to enter the Promotion (if you have not done so already). The App has been designed to operate on the Apple iOS and Google Android platforms. Following acceptance of the terms and conditions of the App displayed on your mobile device, successfully registering for an account with your full name and email address and tapping the button for the drawing of your choosing, you will receive one (1) entry into such drawing. Entrants may submit one (1) entry to each of the available drawings that have yet to conclude. There are four total drawings each with their own respective entry periods, defined below.
|1||7/20/21 at 9:00:00 a.m. PST – 7/25/21 at 8:54:59 a.m. PST|
|2||7/20/21 at 9:00:00 a.m. PST – 7/26/21 at 8:54:59 a.m. PST|
|3||7/20/21 at 9:00:00 a.m. PST – 7/27/21 at 8:54:59 a.m. PST|
|4||7/20/21 at 9:00:00 a.m. PST – 7/28/21 at 8:54:59 a.m. PST|
Limit one (1) entry per person, per App account for each drawing for the duration of the Entry Period. Multiple entries received from any person or App account after the first entry received from that person or App account will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, which will be disqualified.
In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder on the App used to participate will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” of the App is the natural person assigned to the account after registration.. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
4. Winner Selection: Potential winners will be selected, as defined below, from all eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
|1||7/25/21 at 9:00:00 a.m. PST|
|2||7/26/21 at 9:00:00 a.m. PST|
|3||7/27/21 at 9:00:00 a.m. PST|
|4||7/28/21 at 9:00:00 a.m. PST|
5. Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified within the App and by email and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within seven (7) days of date of issuance. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winner or the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner selected.
Drawing #1: There is one (1) First Place prize, two (2) Second Place prizes, and three (3) Third Place prizes available. The First Place prize consists of one (1) Specialized Speed of Light S-Works Tarmac SL7 bicycle. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the First Place prize is $15,000 USD. Each Second Place prize consists of one (1) pair of Specialized Speed of Light S-Works 7 Shoes. ARV of each Second Place prize is $425 USD. Each Third Place prize consists of one (1) Specialized Speed of Light S-Works Evade Helmet. ARV of each Third Place prize is $275 USD.
Drawing #2: There is one (1) First Place prize, two (2) Second Place prizes, and three (3) Third Place prizes available. The First Place prize consists of one (1) Specialized Speed of Light S-Works Epic bicycle. ARV of the First Place prize is $15,000 USD. Each Second Place prize consists of one (1) pair of Specialized Speed of Light S-Works Recon Shoes. ARV of each Second Place Prize is $425 USD. Each Third Place prize consists of one (1) Specialized Speed of Light Apparel Package that includes one (1) Specialized SL Air Jersey, one (1) pair of Specialized SL Bib Shorts, one (1) Specialized SS Tee, and one (1) Specialized Defect Cycling Cap. ARV of each Third Place prize is $390 USD.
Drawing #3: There is one (1) First Place prize, two (2) Second Place prizes, and three (3) Third Place prizes available. The First Place prize consists of one (1) Specialized Speed of Light S-Works Tarmac SL7 bicycle. ARV of each First Place prize is $15,000 USD. Each Second Place prize consists of one (1) pair of Specialized Speed of Light S-Works 7 Shoes. ARV of each Second Prize is $425 USD. Each Third Place prize consists of one (1) Specialized Speed of Light S-Works Evade Helmet. ARV of each Third Place prize is $275 USD.
Drawing #4: There is one (1) First Place prize, two (2) Second Place prizes, and three (3) Third Place prizes available. The First Place prize consists of one (1) Specialized Speed of Light S-Works Shiv TT Frameset. ARV of each First Place prize is $7,000 USD. Each Second Place prize consists of one (1) pair of Specialized Speed of Light S-Works 7 Shoes. ARV of each Second Prize is $425 USD. Each Third Place prize consists of one (1) Specialized Speed of Light Apparel Package that includes one (1) Specialized SL Air Jersey, one (1) pair of Specialized SL Bib Shorts, one (1) Specialized SS Tee, and one (1) Specialized Defect Cycling Cap. ARV of each Third Place prize is $390 USD.
Total ARV of all prizes:$59,390 USD.
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Release: By entering, each entrant releases and holds harmless Sponsor and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winners’ consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, prize information, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and country for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, if it is possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes for the applicable prize level(s) by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims received.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages.
CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA.
13. Winner List: For the names of the winners, go to: https://link.ride.specialized.com/stories/sol-list-of-winners
14. Sponsor: Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc., 15130 Concord Circle, Morgan Hill, CA 95037.