Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Specialized statement on COVID-19
Contact your local retailer for store hours & COVID-19 safety measures.
Turbo Vado SL 5.0
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 is best for workouts, riding beyond the beaten path and last-minute adventures. All you need to do is get on and go. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. A Turbo Connect display makes it easy to view ride info. Plus, Pathfinder tires roll fast on or off the pavement with plenty of grip.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 12-speed Shimano SLX shifter and XT derailleur for lightweight precise performance for the long haul.
- Float over the rough stuff with DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Specialized Pathfinder 38c tires, featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound.
|FORK||Future Shock 1.5, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, carbon fork|
|SEAT BINDER||Integrated w/ frame|
|STEM||Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount|
|HANDLEBARS||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|SADDLE||Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 27.2mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, SGS Cage, 12-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano SLX, Rapidfire Plus, 12-speed, w/o OGD|
|CASSETTE||Shimano SLX, Hyperglide+, 12-speed, 10-45t|
|CHAIN||Shimano SLX, 12-speed, w/Quick Link|
|CRANKSET||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|CHAINRINGS||Praxis, 44t, 104BCD|
|RIMS||DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c|
|INNER TUBES||Presta, 40mm valve|
|MOTOR||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, incl. TCD Computer|
|BATTERY||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|
|PEDALS||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|HEADLIGHT||Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310Lumens, 12V|
|TAILLIGHT||Specialized integrated saddle mount, LED Technology, 12V|
Turbo Vado SL - Geometry
|Bike Stand-Over Height||770mm||790mm||815mm||840mm|
|Fork Length (full)||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||554mm||587mm||610mm||630mm|