Stumpjumper FSR Elite 650b
If you're riding hard on the trail, a 650b is going to complement your playful style. After all, it's pretty difficult to beat the agility and responsiveness that the wheel size brings to the table. So to support your style of riding, we made the Stumpjumper Elite 650b. It features an M5 alloy construction that's lightweight, durable, and plenty stiff. Adding to this philosophy of blending strength and efficiency, the Elite 29 is equipped with SRAM's workhorse one-by groupset, X1, and Shimano's dependable SLX hydraulic disc. And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features absurdly short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you get a trail bike that's ready and able to take on anything that might confront you on the trail.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR rear end blends durability, stiffness, and light weight, while 150mm of travel Trail 650b Geometry provide more than capable handling.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 150mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RC 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 650bx2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tire inspires confidence through any terrain.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
- 650bx2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tire delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
|CHAIN||KMC X11L chain, 11-speed, reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearings|
|CRANKSET||SRAM X1, alloy, PF30 spindle, 30T, 94mm BCD spider|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1180 cassette, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X1, 11-speed, alloy cage|
|FORK||RockShox Pike RC 650b, Solo Air spring, 150mm of travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|REAR SHOCK||Custom FOX FLOAT Factory CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Boost Valve, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Traverse, 15/20mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Roval Traverse 142+, SRAM XX1 driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Revolution|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3""|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm inner width, 24/28H|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3""|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 45/60/75/90/105mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, I-spec compatible|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano SLX, I-spec compatible|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, I-spec compatible|
|PEDALS||Resin Test Ride Pedals w/ toe clips|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8"" and 1-1/2"" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||M5 alloy, Trail 650b Geometry, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, front derailleur compatible w/ Taco Blade, 150mm travel|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice